Hyperlink to the lookup items

Aug 6, 2008 at 7:35 AM
Hi! First of all i want to say that this is the most biggest lookup i have see on codeplex so far! It works great, but when i have created an item. I want to view the item and i want to click on a hyperlink to the items i have lookup on but this is just a string and not a Hyperlink!

If that could be done it would be great.

Greetings Kevin Janssen
Coordinator
Aug 7, 2008 at 12:32 PM
Hi Kevin ,

It isnt possible for example if  you choose only one DropDownList  in NewForm.aspx and click Ok   , I cant find which item it is.However
if you fill all of the dropdownlist ı can find this item from source list. It is an exception .. but ı m working about it.

Greetings Rafet CAMBAZ
Nov 19, 2008 at 6:54 PM
Why don't you hyperlink to the list where the item came from, while passing in parameters to the query string to filter based on the selection made. For example, if your lookup contains the values "USA;California;San Francisco" the when you click on California it would take you to geography/allitems.aspx?filterfield1=State&filtervalue1=California. The you would get all of the California Options. If they clikced on San Francisco, however, it could take them to the DispForm.aspx for that particular item.